When you decide to sell your home, you typically sign a Residential Listing Contract with a real estate broker or their agent acting in the broker’s name. In Wisconsin this contract is an approved state form and is referred to as a listing agreement which gives the broker the right to offer your property for sale.
The listing agreement includes the following but not limited to:
- Legal description of the property
- Asking price
- Start and termination date of the contract
- What is included and not included in the sale of the home (i.e.: fixtures, appliances, etc.)
- How the home will be marketed
- Commission the broker will receive and any compensation to other brokers who may be involved with the sale.
If you would like to sell your vacant land, commercial or business property, then a specific Listing Contract is required for each of these.
At McKinney Realty, LLC we would be happy to meet you to discuss listing your property. Give us a call!
Photo by Smarnad from freedigitalphotos.com